Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I hate people who try to sell you things

May they be telemarketers, or door to door salesmen, I just despise them all. When you are at home or at work and get bugged by people trying to sell you things that you don't want or need or ask for!! I hate those people. I constantly get telemarketers calls at work. It's very annoying. And on our front door we have a "No Soliciting" sign. And today we get a salesman trying to sell us some type of cleaning product, claiming they were here a previous day and were told to come back. I immediately told him the sign on the front door said "No Soliciting" and he said he was told to come here. I said "not by the owner, I'm the owner's daughter I would know." He argued with me and I told him to leave or I would call the cops, he said to go ahead and call he had a permit, I once again informed him what the sign on the door said. He went off about me being rude to him. He wanted the owner's name so he could tell on me, I said no. He then went off and said I was rude to his friends that were here the other night buying stuff. I said it wasn't me I don't work nights, I told him he was full of it. He kept going off on me as he was getting in his vehicle and driving away, he kept yelling at me.
I wish I had gotten his license plate number and reported it to the cops but I was too pissed to even think straight at that time.
Oh well, I just need to calm down and get over it.

No comments: