Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Daily Twitterings

  • 00:02 "Jesus Christ, why don't you shut up? You're always yap-yap-yappin' all the time, you're givin' me a fuckin' headache." #
  • 00:03 FYI.... in case some of you aren't used to me yet... when i put something in quotes that means it's a quote from a movie or something... #
  • 00:04 I like to post quotes & see if anybody knows where they're from.... unfortunately the only person that responds is my bro usually... #
  • 01:19 Well goodnight Twitterverse... I should get some sleep :) #
  • 09:46 Well I'm awake finally... gotta work 2nd shift in Junction City tonight #
  • 09:55 ♫♫ You broke me from the very first night, I'd love you 'til the day that I die ♫♫ #
  • 09:55 ♫♫ I loved you from the very first night, you broke me 'til the day that I die ♫♫ #
  • 09:56 Playing around with the ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫'s kinda cool lol #
  • 10:11 Just searched my area & added everyone within 50 miles of my town.... in case you were wondering why you were added ;) #
  • 10:11 Am realizing that not a lot of people in my surrounding area are Twitterers #
  • 10:13 "She was the girl, I know that now. But, I pushed her away. So I've spent every day since then chasing Amy... So to speak." #
  • 10:14 Quoting my fave movies again.... can anybody guess what movie I'm quoting.. there's a HUGE clue in the quote lmao ;) #
  • 11:29 More special characters lol.... ♫ → ☼ ☻ ♂ ☺ ♀ ♪ ♥ #
  • 12:14 Getting ready for my 1 1/2 hour drive to Junction City.... ah I remember the days when that was just a 1/2 hour drive... #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Follow Me

No comments: