Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Daily Twitterings

  • 09:50 Well I can actually see the At&t worker outside working on the lines so here's fingers crossed to have internet soon... #
  • 12:10 Well I have internet but for some strange reason can't get my router to configure with my modem.... #
  • 13:43 I've uninstalled everything & reinstalled everything & still not working... wtf?! #
  • 14:19 Ok Tweeps help me out here... I have at&t dsl modem & linksys router & the router can't see the modem to connect to net... #
  • 15:48 Now my computer won't even see the router... wtf??!!! #
  • 17:48 My bro to the rescue!! He helped me set up my router & internet so now they work together!!! YAY!!! I'm sooooo happy :) #
  • 18:05 It turned out that my router & dsl modem had the same ip address so that's why they weren't working together properly... #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Follow Me

No comments: