Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A poem written by my 9 year old daughter!!

My 9 year old daughter Cheyenne wrote a poem for class and I got such a kick out of it I wanted to post it online.... I personally think it's more prose or more like the type of poetry that I like to write.. ya know none of that rhyming stuff... Anyhow I think I have a budding writer on my hands. I'm so proud I could just burst :)



I Wish I Could Sleep in Late
by Cheyenne Taylor Range

I wish I could sleep in late
I don't want to go to school
I just want to sleep in late
I don't want to let the dog out
I don't want to take the garbage out
I want to sleep in late
I don't care what I have to do
I just want to sleep in late
No one is here so I guess
I'm now going to sleep in late
Thank you for listening
So I'm going to run to my room
Hop into my bed and sleep forever

No comments: