Friday, April 03, 2009

My Daily Twitterings

  • 10:09 Darnit the McPherson library has all the Twilight books out on loan already... I was really wanting to read them after the movie :( #
  • 14:14 Finally got myself a library card for here in town and got me some Janet Evanovich books!! Woot!! #
  • 14:33 Downloading my iTunes copy of Twilight that I got for free since we bought the Target BluRay edition!! Woot!! #
  • 20:01 New Dollhouse is about to begin! And this one looks GOOD!! Woot!! #
  • 20:20 Ah that sux!! Its just a test!! Well damnit :p #
  • 21:00 That was an AWESOME Dollhouse!! Disappointing until the very end came then very satisfying. #
  • 21:35 Shall I read my Janet Evanovich book or play WOW..... hmmm to be girlie or a gamer lmao ;) #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Follow Me

No comments: