Friday, May 22, 2009

My Daily Twitterings

  • 08:06 Well I'm up & awake... not by choice... #
  • 10:09 Need to get my rump in gear and mow while its still cool out. #
  • 11:20 Taking a water break while mowing... I'm flipping exhausted already... #
  • 11:42 Done mowing. Now I'm ready to curl up and die ugh I'm tired. #
  • 12:20 Got all my stuff for Medical Terminology next month!! Soooo excited!! #
  • 16:11 My girls r at their gmas for the night. What to do with all this free time to myself lol #
  • 17:13 Getting ready to watch The Spirit on Bluray!! #
  • 19:21 The Spirit was an awesome movie!! #
  • 20:30 Just got done rearranging the bedroom so that the airconditioner vent is open and all windows are covered up for daytime sleeping. #
  • 21:59 The bf just left for work. Tomorrow we have his family reunion so he aint gonna get any sleep after working all night poor thing. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Follow Me

No comments: