Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Daily Twitterings

  • 11:24 Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!! #
  • 13:49 This is hilarious & AWESOME!! Totally gonna do this with my camera... tiny.cc/QuXgC #
  • 20:00 Watched S. Darko finally.... no words can describe... #
  • 20:03 RT @Icuevas: Latino kids will be playing with toys on or around midnight tonight while white kids get sent to bed to wait till morning! #
  • 20:05 RT @conniereece: There must be a law of pysics that states: "Car keys will sink to the lowest level of a purse." **So true!!** #
  • 20:30 I want Graham C racker Fluff dangit :p #
  • 20:33 Guess I'll haveta settle for White Fudge covered Oreos :( #
  • 22:24 OMG!!! Dick Out In Teen Wolf via Family Guy www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMwwBdWzeCg #
  • 22:59 I should be getting to bed, got an early & busy day tomorrow :) Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to ALL!!!! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Follow Me

No comments: