Sunday, December 16, 2007

My Daily Twitterings

  • 18:40 Very glad my internet is back up & running. But am in search of another internet provider, mine is going to start charging per GB overages! #
  • 18:41 Yeah got a nice little letter telling me I'm limited to 15 GB of usage per month & I used 58 last month so that would have cost me $129!!! #
  • 18:41 It's thru my cable provider, so I'm looking at HAVING to get a landline just to get dsl thru at&t I guess. #
  • 19:17 Funny... for Twitter being down from 10am to 10pm, it sure seems to be working fine for me all day now??? #
  • 19:29 If you haven't seen this before you HAVE to watch it, absolutely HILARIOUS!!!! youtube.com/watch?v=b8-pCbQnSC4 #
  • 19:31 And this is another HILARIOUS one LOL www.ifilm.com/video/2783184 #
  • 19:47 I've blogged tinyurl.com/2ebzwx #
  • 20:12 My brother & his wife are leaving Ohio tonight & driving straight thru to get here to Kansas by like noon! I'm excited for family visit!! #
  • 21:26 Well, I'm going to bed. Goodnight my Twitterfriends! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Follow Me

No comments: