Friday, May 15, 2009

My Daily Twitterings

  • 09:35 OMG Mother Lover with Andy Samberg & JT ROFLMAO!!! #
  • 09:38 Watching Saturday Night Live: Motherlover (Uncensored) on Hulu: bit.ly/MfOYE #
  • 11:48 I'm dying my hair red again. Pics to follow soon. And of course I have red dye marks on my arms like always lmao. #
  • 15:34 twitpic.com/58ktz - My redhair :) #
  • 15:41 My flippin internet is down at home. Spent 30 mins on hold & 25 mins troubleshooting for them 2 tell me outage in my area arghhhh!!! #
  • 15:58 Its gettin ready to storm. Sittin on porch with the fam listening to the thunder roll... #
  • 16:19 Internets back up so the "3 kids" are watchin Jeff Dunham on xbox live netflix while I slave over the stove making spaghetti. Lucky me :( #
  • 17:04 Full from supper. Watchin Jeff Dunham on the boobtube. #
  • 17:47 Homemade Mocha Frappuccino. Mmmmm hmmmm I'm the shiznit!!! #
  • 20:32 Woo hoo Dollhouse has been renewed for a 2nd season!!! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Follow Me

No comments: