Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Daily Twitterings

  • 11:02 Check this video out -Funny Hugh Laurie & Stephen Fry comedy sketch! 'Your name, sir?' - BBC c... bit.ly/9wsHh #
  • 11:05 HOLY CRAP!!! Check this video out -- cat in a goldfish bowl bit.ly/19wfuI #
  • 13:59 Laundry day. Oh joyous. #
  • 20:36 Role Models is an awesomely good movie!!! #
  • 20:59 My girls have ditched me for the eve... My bf is gaming in Yoder... What's a gal to do on a Sat nite? I guess watch Hulu lol ;) #
  • 21:07 I freaking LOVE Hulu!! It starts playing shows where u last left it even tho it was yesterday when I was watching it!!! #
  • 22:34 Watchin SNL. My man Will Ferrel is hosting!! #
  • 23:54 They brought out all kinds of stars for the SNL season finale!! Lol!! This is awesome! Lol!! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Follow Me

No comments: