Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Review of K-Cup VT Country Blend

Originally submitted at Green Mountain Coffee Roasters

Vermont Country Blend is a mixture of light and dark beans. The result is coffee that is sweet, rich and aromatic, with a pleasant lingering finish. This coffee is one of our most popular blends.


Wonderful coffee to start my mornings

By Cassi from Lyons, KS on 10/28/2010

 

4out of 5

Pros: Pleasing Roast, Balanced Acidity, Not Bitter, Smooth Taste, Exceptional/Interesting Flavor, Attractive Mouthfeel/Body

Cons: Unappealing Or Flat Aroma

Best Uses: Single-Cup/Pods

Describe Yourself: Coffee Connoisseur, Foodie

This coffee is excellent to drink every morning. My only complaint is the aroma doesn't really match the flavor to me. Usually if I like the flavor of the coffee then I love the aroma, but it just doesn't match for some reason. But that's not going to keep me from drinking it!! I am enjoying this coffee very much!!

(legalese)

No comments: