Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Review of K-Cup FT Pumpkin Spice

Originally submitted at Green Mountain Coffee Roasters

A delicious coffee enhanced by the creamy pumpkin spice flavors of autumn. (This product is not organic certified)


Great change of pace for this season

By Cassi from Lyons, KS on 10/28/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Not Bitter, Attractive Mouthfeel/Body, Pleasing Roast, Exceptional/Interesting Flavor, Pleasing Aroma, Balanced Acidity, Smooth Taste

Best Uses: Single-Cup/Pods

Describe Yourself: Foodie, Coffee Connoisseur

This coffee really helped me get into the fall season. I was looking for a change of pace from my usual mocha coffee & this flavor was it!! While brewing in the Keurig the aroma is so inviting, that delicious Pumpkin Pie scent fills my kitchen. And then the flavor was amazing as well. I highly recommend this coffee to anyone who enjoys pumpkin pie!! And I highly recommend Green Mountain as a company to order coffee from!!

(legalese)

No comments: