Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Review of Chocolate Glazed Donut K-Cup

Originally submitted at Green Mountain Coffee Roasters

Chocolate Glazed Donut is a combo that’s hard to resist. A fresh chocolate donut, topped with a sweet, sugar glaze, dunked into your mug. All coffee. No crumbs. Each box contains 24 K-Cups®.


Not quite what I expected

By Cassi from Lyons, KS on 10/28/2010

 

2out of 5

Pros: Not Bitter, Pleasing Aroma, Balanced Acidity

Cons: Thin Or Watery Mouthfeel/Body, Unpleasant Flavor, Unpleasant Aftertaste

Best Uses: Single-Cup/Pods

Describe Yourself: Foodie, Coffee Connoisseur

I ordered this coffee with high expectations. I love chocolate flavored coffees. But this just wasn't what I was looking for. The aroma is wonderful, but the flavor just isn't quite right. It's just off slightly. I found the glazed part of the flavor overpowered the chocolate and overpowered the coffee flavor. I think the most predominant flavor is the glazed part and that's just not what I was looking for.

(legalese)

No comments: